Unlike our full height plantation shutters, the beauty of café style is that they only cover the bottom half of the window. So even with added privacy for your home, you can still enjoy the warming glow of the summer sun, filtering into your home.
If you want to accentuate your existing window features, such as stained glass, then café style shutters are the choice for you. Only covering part of the opening they’re ideal for this purpose, as well as providing easy access for operating classic wooden sash windows.
- Privacy at eye level
- Accentuate window features
- Let in natural light at the top of a window
- Great look for bay windows
- Option to match with curtains or blinds
- Cafés and restaurants
- Homes by pavements and roads requiring extra privacy
- Coupling with existing curtains or blinds in bedrooms