Imagine shutters that could give you ultimate flexibility in light control and privacy, with effortless style that fits your vision perfectly…
That’s exactly what Ideal shutters are designed to do. They look and feel just like full height plantation shutters, but they have two separate panels – one on top of the other – that each function independently.
The beauty of this design is that you are able to enjoy light flooding in through the top panels when open, whilst comfortably controlling privacy by leaving the lower panels closed. Opening the top panels echoes the look of café style shutters, whilst resembling the appearance of full height when shut. Watch our video to see the difference between full height, tier-on-tier and café style.
- Two levels of shutter panels for maximum flexibility
- Great for controlling the light
- Provides privacy throughout the day
- Stylish and practical
- Sash windows
- Bay windows
- Living rooms that experience strong sunlight
- Ground floor properties that require more privacy