2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number)
- Demographic information
- Information provided through communications with us
3. How We Collect Information
We collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Visit our website
- Contact us through our website, email, or phone
- Make enquiries or requests
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiries and provide the services you request
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations
5. Legal Basis for Processing
We process personal information on the following legal bases:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- You have provided consent for the processing
6. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist in providing our services
- In response to legal requests or regulatory requirements
- In connection with a business transaction
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: Request access to your personal information
- Right to rectification: Request correction of inaccurate or incomplete data
- Right to erasure: Request deletion of your personal information
- Right to restrict processing: Request restriction of processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability: Request transfer of your personal information to another party
- Right to object: Object to the processing of your personal information
Types of Cookies We Use:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced features.
Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our website. We use this information to compile reports and improve our site’s performance.
By using our website, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, disabling certain types of cookies may impact your experience on our website.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For details, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site, and some features may not work correctly.
11. Contact Information
12. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.